Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The comb-over is over!


It's a little bit harder for me to do the "growing up" things with Sam. The boys are 19 months apart so I was pregnant when Adam was doing the "firsts". It was easier for me to let go of my baby when another was on the way. Well, not pregnant and not really planning on it for a couple years. Alas, my baby for now is growing up.

Sam did so good sitting there while Nick took the clippers to his baby fine locks. I saved up and just got my Nikon D40 camera last week and the pictures turn out so wonderful- especially of moments like this. It was a sad moment but I'm over it now and he looks great. He's turning into a little boy!

2 comments:

Dave & Jenny said...

Okay Sam is so cute I want to eat him! Is his hair red? Because it really looks red.

kientzfam said...

DO WE HAVE ANOTHER RED HEAD? HE DOES REALLY LOOK RED IN THE PICS...YEAH!