Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My first 5k


On Saturday, the boys and I ran in the Spring to Life Fun Run in Brentwood. The top three stroller runners won a prize and I was holding 2nd for the first half of the race then people slowly started passing me. If you want to see the posted results, I'm at the very bottom of the page in the stroller division. I was the very first double stroller to cross the line but I guess they don't give prizes for that :( I have a 10k scheduled for May 10th and I won't have to push around an extra 80 pounds on that one so we'll see how we do...

2 comments:

ALWAYS BOARD said...

Good job on finishing especially with the extra weight of pushing your strapping young men! Also I'm very impressed with you for updating your blog so frequently! LOVE IT!

shaneeckert said...

Good for you! I do the Grape Stomp run in Livermore every year. Come join me this year!!