Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The great thing about weeds:

One day, when they were playing in the backyard, Nick helped Adam pick a flower and told him to bring it in to mommy. Ever since then, every single time he goes outside, Adam picks a flower and brings it inside to me. It's one of the highlights of my day- I love knowing that he's thinking of me while searching for a flower and all the way back inside to find me. That's a lot of focus for such a little boy! He'll be two years old tomorrow and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He's done such a good job at growing and we thank the Lord every night that He's blessed our family with Adam.

2 comments:

The Jerrolds Family said...

Sweet sweet Adam! How precious is a boy's love for his momma...

ALWAYS BOARD said...

He is adorable! Darren still talks about him all the time. Darren is hoping to have a son just like him someday! :)