Monday, April 21, 2008

At Papa and Grammie's

On Easter, we drove Nick to the airport so he could go on the church mission trip to Mexico, then the boys and I escaped to my parents' house for the week. It was a nice break for me because there is always someone willing to hold the baby, read to Adam, get up to feed in the middle of the night... (oh, wait- I went to far with that one!) Actually, both boys are great at sleeping and Sam's been sleeping from 9pm to 7am for months now. We are blessed.


I am a big fan of scheduling and the boys' days are very predictable. During an afternoon naptime, we heard some noises coming from the room where Adam was sleeping. These noises were much to gleeful for a slumbering toddler. I opened the door to check on him and this is what I found: apparently, I underestimated the distance from the port-a-bed to my sister's dresser. But no problem for my son- he emptied almost the entire contents of the top drawer onto his head and into his bed.

No comments: