Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween


I'm a little behind on the blogging so here comes a bunch...
Adam bounced around like Tigger all day long and would not let go of his bucket because that was the key to getting the goods. Sam had no idea what was going on but looked so cute dressed up like Winnie the Pooh and his fat little belly.

My parents bought Adam and Sam each a pumpkin in October. Adam calls it his "pumpkin pie" and carries it around with him in the car, sits with it at meals, they watch movies together on the couch, and he practically sleeps with it.

2 comments:

ALWAYS BOARD said...

Oh my goodness, Missie!! Adam and Sam are adorable at Tigger and Pooh and so appropiate right now!! I'm sure Adam did his Tigger costume justice. Love the fact that he wouldn't let go of his pumpkin. How adorable!

Maritez said...

Adam sounds a lot like my Josiah, he gets very attached to things that people give him and wants to hold them all the time, bring them with him wherever he goes, and sleep with them too. I think it's a sweet quality :)