Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seriously.

We'll just go ahead with text and, if we're all lucky, MAYBE pictures will come in the future. :)

So it's been way too long so we'll just start from here! Adam is now 4 years old and has been for the past two months but still tells everyone he sees that he's 4 now and he had a baseball birthday party! He asks me how to spell every word I say throughout the day and loves practicing writing his letters. In other news, he got a bunk bed and thinks that's pretty much the coolest thing ever!

Sam is 2 1/2, and had a "Green Eggs and Ham" party in November and probably knows more letters than Adam. He loves to preface most of his statements with "actually" and he has a great sense of humor. His prayers at bedtime and mealtime never vary: "Dear God, thank you day, in Jesus, Amen." It's SO much cuter on video, which does exist, but is currently being held hostage by our flip camera. Seriously. Maybe someday I'll get a little better at updating.

And the wee one. I'll definitely have more news on this one in about 18 hours if he/she shows him/herself for the ultrasound tech. Pray for immodesty. Is that even a word? I've been feeling the baby move for the past month which has been really cool- I missed that. But this pregnancy is definitely different. I never felt an ounce of discomfort with the boys but for the first couple months of this one, I pretty much gave up eating dinner. I just felt queasy. Nick got excited and thought that maybe it's because we're having a girl but sometimes consecutive pregnancies just come with stronger symptoms. I don't know and don't have a feeling either way but hey, I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Nick and I are doing well. We're still on the Dave Ramsey financial plan and have paid of $20k in debt in the last 13 months- which is cool to say on one hand, but embarrassing to admit that we even had that debt in the first place! We still have a chunk to go but the end is in sight!

The boys and I went to the adoption court ruling for my now official little brother today and it was so cool to be there for it. Nick and I have no idea how the Lord will grow our family but we want to be faithful to what He has called us to do. Anyway, it's great to see the ins of how Isaac's adoption went to better prepare us for what our future holds.

2 comments:

Maritez said...

Seriously?! How random that I just updated my blog too!

ALWAYS BOARD said...

YAY!!! An update! THANKS! :)