Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Has it really been three months!?

I could make excuses but they might only satisfy myself...
I can't tell you how many times I've talked to people about our blog and said, "I'll update it during naptime, or after the boys go to bed." Well, it's taken me three months but they have finally gone to sleep!

Our lives have been filled with blessings and I will add more detail in other posts but in short: Nick and I bought our first house!, I've run probably a total of 4 times since my marathon, Nick turned 31, Adam turned 3 and we celebrated at the San Diego Zoo, I'm still in my twenties- but not for long!, I'm directing this year's VBS, and our church is moving into a new building.

So thank you for being so very patient with me and here it comes...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hooray! Hooray for new blog entries! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of them--as always. :)
Thanks for the smiles and laughs. It's nice to get a glimpse into your life.